||Burr Ridge, IL
Quality Assurance Home Health Nurse
We are seeking well trained Home Health Nurse with Medicare experience and the understanding of Oasis to work as a QA Nurse for our Home Healthcare Company in the Burr Ridge, IL area.
This position is responsible for the auditing of client’s charts and support the home healthcare agency’s philosophy and standards. The Quality Assurance Registered Nurse will audit charts that may include Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Insurance to assure all are in compliance with State and Federal regulations. Must demonstrate above average attention to detail to ensure accuracy, and be able to prioritize and multi-task efficiently. Ideal candidate will have excellent people skills in order to communicate effectively with all staff.
The QA Nurse will participates in development and implementation of Quality Improvement programs.
- You will review health procedures and statistics.
- Determine and document any areas that may need improvement.
- Inspecting and sampling the entire process as a part of quality assurance.
- Review the current policies and improvise plans to improve upon the existing quality standards.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness of the modifications made.
- Ensure the highest quality of care is provided and is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and established departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensures accuracy & completeness of patient records
- Ability to read and interpret medical record data for chart audits or abstractions.
- Ability to navigate database a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse team and have excellent organizational and verbal skills
- Must be a licensed RN in the State of Illinois (RN License Only)
- Must have at least two years experience working in Home Health
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.